The Open 2023 Accommodation
Cozy, quiet, semi-detached 3-bedroom home to host up to 5 people in the heart of Wallasey Village, Wirral. Ideal accommodation for The Open 2023 - the property is just a stone's throw from Wallasey Golf Club, the home of the Stableford scoring system, and just a short 15-minute drive to The Open at Royal Liverpool Golf Club, Wirral.
The house is within walking distance to the beach and the River Mersey, where you can find stunning views of the city of Liverpool, as well as a number of supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas, and bars. The following sites and attractions are all within a short distance of the property:
- Wallasey Village Train Station (5 min. walk) for easy access to Liverpool City Centre
- Wallasey Golf Club (5 min. walk)
- *Royal Liverpool Golf Club* (15 min. drive)
- Liverpool City Centre (15 min. drive or 20 min. train from Wallasey Village)
- Chester City Centre (25 min. drive)
- North Wales (from 35 min. drive)
The property itself consists of:
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower facilities
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen and cooking facilities
- Entertainment facilities including TV with all Sports channels to follow the highlights from The Open and more; a collection of books and music equipment.
The property is readily available for £7,000 for 1 week, or £9,000 for 10 days. A 30% deposit is requested to confirm the reservation, with the full balance being paid off by 1st May 2023.
Location: Wallasey Village, Wirral